Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deezer or Spotify or Something Else

• 13-11-2016 12:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭

Folks,

Just looking for some views. I've trialled Deezer for the last few months and coming towards the end of the trial period.

So I'd like to continue with some sort of streaming service.

Any thoughts on which one to go with?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,519 ✭✭✭Flint Fredstone

Never tried Deezer before but Spotify is the best €10 a month I spend. I'd be lost without it. You can get a month long trial of that for free and unsubscribe before the payment kicks in if you don't like it.

You do have to register payment details with them for the month trial, I think it's 3 days free without payment details.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 FRhyme

Recommend Apple Music. I've been using this streaming service since its release. It offers three month trial before paying for its subscription. So you can take a try with it. Hope you will like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,558 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

I haven't used any of these aside from Spotify.

I think it's ridiculously good value, considering all you get for a tenner a month. Discover Weekly in particular is a playlist that consistently brings new and interesting stuff to my ears.I'm probably listening to more music now than at any time since my teens. Absolutely excellent stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭Albert_Camus

I've used Deezer, Tidal, Apple, Spotify (they are all amazing!) but have settled on Google Play Music.

Only because it allows me to upload music that I have that is not in it's library and then I can stream it on all my devices.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Hagar7

Arghus wrote: »
    I haven't used any of these aside from Spotify.

I think it's ridiculously good value, considering all you get for a tenner a month. Discover Weekly in particular is a playlist that consistently brings new and interesting stuff to my ears.I'm probably listening to more music now than at any time since my teens. Absolutely excellent stuff.

This is a good wee site for playlists that’s connected to Spotify.
    http://playlists.net/playlists/rock

You can also submit your own playlist/s,just copy the link on Spotify and post it on the aforementioned list.

Advertisement