If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opinion: Panasonic Viera TX-58DX902B vs LG OLED55B6V

Options
  • 13-11-2016 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭

Saw both of them in a store the other day and both of them look stunning. The salesman was more in favour of the LG but though the Panasonic was a stunner too with 5 years warranty. Price wise, both of them are roughy there
    Curious what will the prices will be for both modes on black Friday? The salesman thought there were betetr deals on Black Friday than on Christmas sale.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

regedit wrote: »
    Saw both of them in a store the other day and both of them look stunning. The salesman was more in favour of the LG but though the Panasonic was a stunner too with 5 years warranty. Price wise, both of them are roughy there
    Curious what will the prices will be for both modes on black Friday? The salesman thought there were betetr deals on Black Friday than on Christmas sale.
    Hey Regedit.

I would prefer the LG myself as it has a fantastic picture and the contrast in outstanding. The Panasonic is very good also but the LG OLED in my opinion are the screens to go for.

The 55B6 has just over the last few days had a £300 price reduction so I would be surprised if it went down again on Black Friday. However we don't get to know the deals ourselves until the evening before (Incase we might have a leak) :D

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.