Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Belltree, Clongriffin - Questions

Options
  • 13-11-2016 5:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hello everyone

We just reserved a B1 3-bed house in the 2nd phase. It's due in July/August next year. I haven't taken any measurements yet, and I would like to the know following:
    - if you bought the same house, could you share your measurements with me?
    - roughly how much did the flooring (and what comes with it) costed you? I know it depends on what hou you choose
    - could you share your contractors details in a PM?
    - what are the other costs I should be aware of, other than furniture? e.g. Alarm, garbage collection fees ..etc

Appreciate any information you can share about Belltree in general, noise, internet speeds and cell coverage ...etc

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

ifaour wrote: »
    Hello everyone

We just reserved a B1 3-bed house in the 2nd phase. It's due in July/August next year. I haven't taken any measurements yet, and I would like to the know following:
    - if you bought the same house, could you share your measurements with me?
    - roughly how much did the flooring (and what comes with it) costed you? I know it depends on what hou you choose
    - could you share your contractors details in a PM?
    - what are the other costs I should be aware of, other than furniture? e.g. Alarm, garbage collection fees ..etc

Appreciate any information you can share about Belltree in general, noise, internet speeds and cell coverage ...etc

Don't get hung up on measurements until your actual house is built. It may be different to others for various reasons out of your control.

It might be ok to get a rough idea on prices but don't order or commit to anything just yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭bittihuduga

There is a thread for Belltree (previously it was Parkedge)
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057398105

you may get some help there...

• Registered Users Posts: 31 ifaour

There is a thread for Belltree (previously it was Parkedge)
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057398105

you may get some help there...

Thanks! @Mods: you might want to update that thread's title to say "Clongriffin - Parkedge/Belltree" OR move all Belltree related stuff to this thread and start fresh, your call
    kceire wrote: »
    Don't get hung up on measurements until your actual house is built. It may be different to others for various reasons out of your control.

It might be ok to get a rough idea on prices but don't order or commit to anything just yet.
    Thanks kceire! As you mentioned, it's really about getting rough ideas to start managing our savings accordingly.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement