Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking to collaborate on ambient project! Pianists needed!

• 13-11-2016 10:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

So I have about an album worth of ambient works and I think it would be really nice to have some piano over them. I don't play piano haha, so if you would like to collab would be great! I also am just open to collab on anything. I am in Dublin but solely over the Internet, I am talking about. I am also open to collabing on anything ambient, experimental, instrumental really. Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Sectionhoney

Hi
    Saw your ad. Unfortunately don't play piano but do play guitar and bass and a little bit of synth programming. Would be interested in on line collaboration. Get back to me if interested.

Advertisement