Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Applying for the IEC Visa for 2018

Options
  • 13-11-2016 11:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hey guys,

At the early stage of trying to apply for the IEC visa and I was just wondering if anyone could give me some advice. Basically I've set up a profile etc but haven't submitted anything at all yet. I haven't started saving yet because I was hoping to move home in the new year to start saving for Canada. Just wondering would you advise that I try to enter the pool straight away? or hold off? I think I read that once I get to the very end of the application and actually get accepted to go to Canada I have a year to actually enter the country? If this is the case I would have enough time to save so that's why I am considering entering the pools now.
    Any help would be great, a little overwhelmed with all the information at the minute!

Thanks!

Advertisement