Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hit my 40s and need to get back into shap e

• 14-11-2016 1:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi all I've been thinking of getting back into shape I've just turned 40 and I need advice which I shud do weather it's the gym and wat gym is the best to go to in limerick
    Thanks all

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 666 ✭✭✭maximum12

Hi all I've been thinking of getting back into shape I've just turned 40 and I need advice which I shud do weather it's the gym and wat gym is the best to go to in limerick
    Thanks all

Gym is not for everyone. I've joined plenty and never stuck with it more than a few weeks. I always found it incredibly monotonous. I think a lot of people join a gym and can't stick it.

I did do couch to 5k about 6 or 7 years ago and have been jogging ever since and it's free. Doesn't mean it's the right thing for you.

If you have an interest in playing a sport I reckon that's a good way of combining fitness with fun. Sports like tennis are good way to keep fit without being too demanding.

Advertisement