Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Know Your Elves - #4 Mystery Egg

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Single most indulgent meal you will have all season (not including the Christmas dinner)?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 2,594 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mystery Egg

Whispered wrote: »
    Single most indulgent meal you will have all season (not including the Christmas dinner)?

Ooh. Good question. Hrm. My mother in law tends to put on a fancy spread at every meal. And sometimes there are posh restaurant family meals, too.

But honestly? My absolute favourite Christmas meal will be a huge leftovers sandwich with King cheese and onion crisps and a glass of cold milk. :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 2,594 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mystery Egg

Thanks for a fun me-centric week folks. :)

Advertisement