Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any way to correct cover art displayed?

Options
  • 14-11-2016 9:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭

I would say roughly half of the music I have on my iPhone displays the wrong cover art when a song is playing. It didn't bother me too much before as the phone was usually in my pocket when playing music. Now I have a car with decent iPod/iPhone connectivity it's annoying when, for example, Creedence Clearwater Revival is playing and the display shows the cover art for Ministry of Sound Anthems.

Is there any way to correct this?

Cheers!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

You can only change the cover art in iTunes.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

If you're using apple music, the metadata gets messed up when streaming I find. I'm getting a lot of artwork errors and also the wrong song playing. There's a big rigmarole for fixing this, i'm in the middle of it right now.

It's a massive pain.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭milltown

You can only change the cover art in iTunes.

I presumed that would be the case but I don't see how/where it's done in iTunes.
    Any pointers SP?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Sorry I thought you meant in iOS.

See here

https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19619?locale=en_US

• Registered Users Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭milltown

Perfect!
    Thanks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement