If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'd like to buy the UE55KS7000

Options
  • 14-11-2016 10:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭

Will that price drop at all on Black Friday or any chance of a boardie deal at all on it? :pac:

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Kur4ma,

Thanks for the post - beautiful TV and it has already fallen significantly in price - at £999 its an amazing 55" TV for that money - we cant say whats happening over Black Friday yet but I promise that Boardies will get the scoop on our Black Friday deals first.

Don't forget that our TV pricing on the vast majority of our TV models includes a 6 year warranty,

Thanks again and keep us posted if you would like to order - they are available from stock,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Kur4mA

Hi John, I'd like to order one and pay in GBP. Do I just go through the website online?

Kur4mA wrote: »
    Hi John, I'd like to order one and pay in GBP. Do I just go through the website online?
    Kur4mA,

thanks again and apologies for the delay getting back to you - yep, grabbing it online is the fastest route and but of course just drop me a line if you need any assistance and we will do our best to help out :)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Order put through there John. Order number is [font=arial, sans-serif]105485. Can you let me know when delivery will happen?[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Cheers![/font]

Order put through there John. Order number is [font=arial, sans-serif]105485. Can you let me know when delivery will happen?[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Cheers![/font]
    Kur4mA,

thanks for the Biz - much appreciated :D

Now we have your spends it could take several weeks to order the unit in and deliver it ;)

Only joking of course - we have them available from stock, unfortunately the despatch for today has already gone so it wont leave until tomorrow, Tuesday but I'm guessing delivery will be next day based on your location so 99.99% Wednesday if that's okay?

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc

• Advertisement

Thanks John! Wednesday actually suits better if that can be the preference. :)

Thanks John! Wednesday actually suits better if that can be the preference. :)
    All done and on for Wednesday!

Keep me posted if we can assist and thanks for the Biz - It's V much appreciated :D

ATVB,

John Mc

Will do, thanks John!

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

Thanks Kur4ma

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.