Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aerosmith - 3 Arena - 14th June 2017

Options
  • 14-11-2016 12:13pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Ticketmaster Ireland

“Aero-Vederci Baby” - The 2017 European Farewell Tour
    Don’t miss the chance to see Aerosmith at 3Arena, Dublin on 14 June 2017. Tickets on sale this Friday at 09:00am http://bit.ly/2g9yqRB

€89.50 - €109.50 :eek::eek::eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Ticketmaster Ireland

Aero-Vederci Baby - The 2017 European Farewell Tour
    Don t miss the chance to see Aerosmith at 3Arena, Dublin on 14 June 2017. Tickets on sale this Friday at 09:00am http://bit.ly/2g9yqRB

89.50 - 109.50 :eek::eek::eek:
    Standard prices now. Years of us continuing to pay it like morons.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

Eh, how about no!

• Registered Users Posts: 38,410 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

For classic acts like these guys were going to be paying a high price and add to the fact it's there 'farewell' tour and it's there only arena show on the British Isles (download the only UK show on the tour)

I'm definitely going

Tyler and Perry's beards look stupid and creepy though

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

PTH2009 wrote: »
    For classic acts like these guys were going to be paying a high price and add to the fact it's there 'farewell' tour and it's there only arena show on the British Isles (download the only UK show on the tour)

I'm definitely going

Tyler and Perry's beards look stupid and creepy though

True and as you said it will be their last show here and it will have been 10 years since they last played Marlay Park.

Ill prob just ask Santa for a ticket :P

Ill prob just ask Santa for a ticket :P

That man can get tickets to anything lol

The gig will deff sell out as a lot of Overseas fans will travel here for it and the IDWTMAT and walk this way crowd will go too

• Advertisement

That man can get tickets to anything lol

The gig will deff sell out as a lot of Overseas fans will travel here for it and the IDWTMAT and walk this way crowd will go too

I dont no if i should just get a ticket on friday or just wait........

• Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

I suspect they will add a second date if the demand is there ,they have 2 free days either side .

They will add the UK indoor gigs early next year I'd say ,no chance of them only playing Download

I dont no if i should just get a ticket on friday or just wait........

The ghost of Jim Morrison and a half naked Indian will visit you in your dreams and advise you to go (thanks Joe.ie for reminding me about 'if you book them they will come)

Hard to knw will it be an instant sell out but production tickets will be on sale nearer the gig and tickets will appear on toutless etc

BTW the thread title says 14 June 2016

• Registered Users Posts: 4,861 ✭✭✭RayCon

Dream On ....

RayCon wrote: »
    Dream On ....

Crazy prices but I don't want to miss a thing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Cryin'

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭ts_editor

Eat the Rich!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

At some stage we have to Draw the Line

• Registered Users Posts: 4,861 ✭✭✭RayCon

They can Get a Grip .... €109 , ask my Rocks

Guys over on metalireland think it's going to be a curtained off gig

Think it will sell out, there one of the biggest rock acts of all time and it has been a good while since they played here. Add to the fact the show is the only arena show in the UK and Ireland on the tour

With the Dublin show being on the Wednesday after download we may get a decent support band like Fozzy or AFI

• Registered Users Posts: 86,580 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

The Nal wrote: »
    At some stage we have to Draw the Line

gotta love it :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

Guys over on metalireland think it's going to be a curtained off gig

Not a chance, they'll sell it out easily

• Registered Users Posts: 3,840 ✭✭✭s8n

Sweet emotion that's expensive

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Wile E. Coyote

Got my tickets :D. Roll on June 14th!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,471 ✭✭✭deadybai

Trying to get them on the presale. I have the code but its saying on ticketmaster that there not available yet. It said the 15th at 9am. Any one with any advice? First time buying presale tickets

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Wile E. Coyote

deadybai wrote: »
    Trying to get them on the presale. I have the code but its saying on ticketmaster that there not available yet. It said the 15th at 9am. Any one with any advice? First time buying presale tickets

The Three pre-sale don't go on sale until tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭poundhound

There's no hope of this selling out.
    If Sabbath and Maiden can't sell out the 3arena, there's no way Aerosmith will.

I've seen them twice, albeit a long time ago, 1990 and 1993 and they were great.

But I must say Tyler's flirtation with American Idol and Country music has watered down my opinion of him.

I read his autobiography and ended up disliking the guy intently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭Albert_Camus

It was always a bit strange to me that they started getting outside writers in. Surely not a common practice with a band such as Aerosmith?

Noticeable absence from there recent setlists
    DLLAL not there

Fan club pre sale started today, 3 pre sale 2morrow

• Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

poundhound wrote: »

I've seen them twice, albeit a long time ago, 1990 and 1993 and they were great.

But I must say Tyler's flirtation with American Idol and Country music has watered down my opinion of him.

I read his autobiography and ended up disliking the guy intently.

Aerosmith are a much bigger band than Black Sabbath or Iron Maiden though with alot more recent hits.

They are one of the best selling bands of all time with 150m album sales.
    Black Sabbath have 70m ,Iron Maiden 90m album sales.

It might sell out but it should be easy enough to pick up a ticket next year .
    Its getting to the stage in this country where a scarecrow could sell out the 3arena with enough hype by the Irish media who are being paid off by the promoters.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Will do my usual and head up on the night ticketless, be plenty of cheap tickets outside, guess a lot of comps too as price so high

• Registered Users Posts: 6,050 ✭✭✭OU812

Have to go to this. Only seen them once before in Marley park and loved it. Would love to see them indoors.

OU812 wrote: »
    Have to go to this. Only seen them once before in Marley park and loved it. Would love to see them indoors.

Same i think ill grab a ticket on the friday. Agree Aerosmith had a lot more commercial success then the likes of Iron Maiden/Black Sabbath which will help it sell. Didnt they mention Alice Cooper in their promo video when they announced the tour?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

RayCon wrote: »
    They can Get a Grip .... €109 , ask my Rocks
    It will be up to €117.35 if buying online, up to 6.85 service charge and €1 facility charge.
    poundhound wrote: »
    I think it will sell out. There would be plenty of middle aged women going to this who would not be seen at sabbath or maiden. I expect many middle aged men who wanted to see maiden or sabbath might not have a willing partner to drag along. They are seen as proper "heavy metal", aerosmith are completely "tame" and partners of either sex would be dragged along easily enough.

I also reckon a lot of maiden & sabbath fans would have wanted standing tickets and if they missed out would not buy seating.

checking ticketmaster maiden standing are gone, but standing for sabbath are available.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Is €109 standing price?

Edit I see standing is €90

Advertisement