Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aerosmith - 3 Arena - 14th June 2017

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭Mrs Shuttleworth

Gig of the Year so far.

Still buzzin from it, took out the axe today and serenaded the neighbours with my feeble attempt at Joe's riffs!

• Registered Users Posts: 38,410 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

any bootlegs of the show floating around ??

agree that 'Let the music do the talking' is a great show opener and its a great song, only heard it for the first time a few weeks ago and have listented to it a lot since then

https://store.aerosmith.com/meetgreet/category/index/?ga=56
    wow people actually paid for the VIP package. madness but awesome for the fans i suppose

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭sabrewulf

PTH2009 wrote: »
    any bootlegs of the show floating around ??

MAYBE. :D

if there was one would you be able to puzzle the video together out of 4 or 5 large chunks and dub it with an externally taped wave?

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭larry1

Send me your address via pm and I'll post it to you if you're still looking

Top man, really appreciate it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭GuitarTown

sabrewulf wrote: »
    MAYBE. :D

if there was one would you be able to puzzle the video together out of 4 or 5 large chunks and dub it with an externally taped wave?

If one completes puzzle this a pm would be mucho appreciated ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭innuendo141

I saw Guns N Roses in London at the weekend and it's still the Aerosmith show I'm buzzing about. Probably the most fun I've ever had at a gig.

Any luck on a bootleg of the show??

Any luck on a bootleg of the show??

not looking like it sadly but theres a couple of good quality videos from the gig on youtube

PTH2009 wrote: »
    not looking like it sadly but theres a couple of good quality videos from the gig on youtube

Im actually watching them all now, which lead me back here.

What a gig... The Rocks Donnington show wasnt a patch on this

PTH2009, innuendo141, GuitarTown

Good news: What you're looking for exists. It looks & sounds awesome, is complete and will be available for free.
    Bad news: ETA is when it's remastered; which may take a while as the computer for remastering stuff has died...

• Advertisement

Good news: What you're looking for exists. It looks & sounds awesome, is complete and will be available for free.
    Bad news: ETA is when it's remastered; which may take a while as the computer for remastering stuff has died...

Beyond beautiful pal! Brilliant stuff! Cant wait.

Very few gigs have stayed with me the way this one has. Even though some of their recent shows have some songs Id have died to see (Walking in the Sand, Nine Lives, Hard on the Knees) Dublin was genuinely one of the best concerts Ive ever been to.

delighted with this

thanks very much

I went too Guns n Roses in London 2 days after and both gigs were as good as one another. U2 in Croke Park, Metallica In Glasgow and Queen in the 3arena too go this year

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Where will it be available? YouTube?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,050 ✭✭✭OU812

Would love to see this also

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭starWave

Awesome, love to relive that gig

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Dustypearl

Hi, I was at this gig also and would love to see this if possible, I'm still reeling from it!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Colour me interested, too, especially as I was further back than I normally like to be at these events...

rumor has it will become available early/mid September... :D

rumor has it will become available early/mid September... :D

I bloody LOVE rumours

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭mckildare

How's that rumour mill output? :)

• Advertisement

Old comp with all the good audio and video editing apps is dead.

New comp has been purchased but is still naked, so right now cannot master any stuff.

Any audio/video editing volunteers here?

Advertisement