Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monday Funds?

Options
  • 14-11-2016 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭

So I've a day off with a couple of mates and trying to think of something to do that doesn't involve drink (not till later anyway) any tips?

Edit: Thread is also meant to say Monday Funday but sure that's just the craziness of Monday that it auto corrected.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,966 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Foot Golf (Footee)

or if you havent been the the Collins Barracks recently
    The Free 1916 exhibit is very good on top of the rest of the museum.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

Play pool in the hideout on south william street.

Go to one of the adventure golf spots like rainforest golf in dundrum.

Go bowling / qzar in a lesiureplex.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,832 ✭✭✭✭L1011

listermint wrote: »
    Foot Golf (Footee)

or if you havent been the the Collins Barracks recently
    The Free 1916 exhibit is very good on top of the rest of the museum.

Pretty sure the museum is closed Mondays

• Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭VW 1

Glasnevin cemetery tour is excellent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

The Leprechaun Museum. If you haven't already been - it's excellent! Also, I second Crazy Golf in Dundrum.

Even - and this is a bit naff and will cost you - but one of the arcades. There's one on O'Connell Street where you can hit a few machines. It's good craic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭sareer

Sorry to jump in but I was very disappointed by thr Leprechaun Museum :( waste of money for three (or four?) rooms and an uninterested guide.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

I did the Viking Splash Tour with my ex a few years ago and we had a great time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

sareer wrote: »
    Sorry to jump in but I was very disappointed by thr Leprechaun Museum :( waste of money for three (or four?) rooms and an uninterested guide.

Ah - that's not cool. I went twice to the Leprechaun Museum (one normal and one Halloween show). A lot was down to the guide though - he was the embodiment of Dara O'Briain! :pac: Shame if he's gone - he was really excellent and enthusiastic.

Advertisement