Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lead Guitar/Keys Wanted. Cover Band, Cavan.

• 14-11-2016 2:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭

Wanted: Lead Guitarist and Keyboard Player
    Start Date: Jan/Feb 2017
    Genre: Rock based with songs from old to new

Requirements:

Decent equipment
    Transport is essential, repeat essential
    Band will be eventually using IEM's, so willingness/investment needed
    Standard payment plus cover for fuel
    Full time position only, no deps need apply
    Lead Vox's a plus but b/vox would be essential
    Rehearsals are not frequent but required to learn set and may be in Navan

Please respond via PM only and include anything you find relevant like youtube links etc. I'm looking after the band for gigs etc only.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Bubbles1992

Hi Bill,

I'm a 24 year old guitarist with over 13 years of playing experience. In that time I've also built up extensive experience on the covers and weddings circuit and have played in several bands. I have my own transport so getting anywhere nationwide is no hassle. I possess a quality guitar rig and am very versatile in what I can offer to the band. Only snag is I live in Swords but I'm willing to make it work if all works out musically. If interested I can pm you my email address and send you some clips.

Cheers,
    Cian

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 232 ✭✭Maguirearch

Did you get anyone yet for this ??? I am a guitarist ....based in Belturbet, Co. Cavan

Advertisement