Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Building (?) work going on on the Tramore road

Options
  • 14-11-2016 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,464 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know what all the digging is about on the Tramore Road? They seem to be working on a very big area. It might look like flood defense except that that isn't the worst place for flooding, maybe it is something to do with relief further down?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,464 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Yes the one in Tramore is, I was referring to the work going on about half way to Waterford. Anyway I checked the planning and it's to be, as far as I can see, two day centre/ accommodation places being built by the Health Board.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

looksee wrote: »
    Yes the one in Tramore is, I was referring to the work going on about half way to Waterford. Anyway I checked the planning and it's to be, as far as I can see, two day centre/ accommodation places being built by the Health Board.

Where? I thought it was a road widening scheme.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,464 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Ah yes, I forgot to check the date of the planning, you are probably right, though they seem to be digging up a very big area.

Advertisement