Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

find iphone

Options
  • 14-11-2016 6:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭

My relation of mine lost the iPhone and can't remember were he lost it. Is there anyway someone could find it for them on another phone? I have a Samsung phone

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭Uberbeamerman

Use their app store/itunes account to log onto icloud.com, there's a find my iphone feature which might work

• Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭leemaree

OSI wrote: »
    Log into his iCloud account at https://www.icloud.com/ and choose the Find iPhone option. It will show it's current location if it's still active.

I forgot to mention that he forgets his Apple id and password. I tried icloud already and clicked on forgot apple id password and the next page asked for his name and his e-mail address so did and says no apple id found

• Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭leemaree

thought that. Just thought id ask here

Advertisement