Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm.... Not.... Ready....

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Ah Diablo. The best loot game on the market. May just pick it up again.

You should man, oh and if anyone is wondering before I stopped playing about a year ago I had 2 ways of playing..... 1st way was the normal way of playing and the second was just messing about with modded gear etc :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

jonnycivic wrote: »
    You should man, oh and if anyone is wondering before I stopped playing about a year ago I had 2 ways of playing..... 1st way was the normal way of playing and the second was just messing about with modded gear etc :D

Even though I'm Paragon What-Not on PC, I would sink even more into it on console. The controls, from what I can remember, where really well thought out for what is essentially a point-and-click game. And I love my glass canon.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Dam i still have Diablo 3 to get through aswell :eek:

A good few of us play that from time to time, Gimli, JCD, Me etc etc :D

I have about 50 hours put in and still don't know what I'm doing. My witch character is pretty cool however.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Even though I'm Paragon What-Not on PC, I would sink even more into it on console. The controls, from what I can remember, where really well thought out for what is essentially a point-and-click game. And I love my glass canon.

Yeah i didnt think it would work with a pad but its really well done :D
    gimli2112 wrote: »
    I have about 50 hours put in and still don't know what I'm doing. My witch character is pretty cool however.

You mean Wizard Gimli :P you still havent gotten the wizard out fit off me to make you all white and shiny :P

Cormac... wrote: »
    Also, I would be willing to try Diablo 3 co-op (it's only like 15 on Amazon)

CEX have it for 25

• Advertisement

Also, I would be willing to try Diablo 3 co-op (it's only like 15 on Amazon)

CEX have it for 25

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

CEX have it for 25

Sure that's MORE, £15 = €17.50

CEX have it for 25

Sure that's MORE, 15 = 17.50

Ah I know that. Just another option for some that don't mind a second hand copy quicker.

Ah generic, knave only wants you to get the game quicker so he can play with you :P

Ah generic, knave only wants you to get the game quicker so he can play with you :P

Come-play-with-me-you-know-you-want-to-meme-52811.jpg

• Advertisement

Come-play-with-me-you-know-you-want-to-meme-52811.jpg

You do realise generic is so gone to Cex now to get the game haha

You do realise generic is so gone to Cex now to get the game haha

MY-WORK-HERE-IS-DONE--meme-28085.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

I'm ready.

I'll still log in to Destiny each week I'd say but that'll be more for a meet up.

dudeeile wrote: »
    I'm ready.

I'll still log in to Destiny each week I'd say but that'll be more for a meet up.

You dirty devil :P

You dirty devil :P

Bit of negging!

#sidearmlolz

Bit of negging!

hey now I know why you have dogs dude :P

hey now I know why you have dogs dude :P

Because their awesome and love you unconditionally.

Also because my niece left the country and I'm babysitting the beast.

Because their awesome and love you unconditionally.

Also because my niece left the country and I'm babysitting the beast.

Nope, its your legit excuse for going dogging if your caught will ya stop :P

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

Bunch of killjoys! :p

Might just complete a subclass on the hunter & warlock each to platinum it & shelve it if yer all buggering off

jackrussel wrote: »
    Bunch of killjoys! :p

Might just complete a subclass on the hunter & warlock each to platinum it & shelve it if yer all buggering off

Ah we arent buggering off we are just getting through a few other games before destiny 2 takes up our entire lives for a few years haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/1542580/bungie-just-made-a-major-announcement-about-destiny-2

Following the release of Rise of Iron, expect to start getting drip-fed new info for Destiny 2 as they prep for the game to release sometime in 2017

Just went looking for the release date. Actually can't wait for Destiny 2. I'll be day one - getting screwed over content from the get go. Don't care.

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/1542580/bungie-just-made-a-major-announcement-about-destiny-2

Following the release of Rise of Iron, expect to start getting drip-fed new info for Destiny 2 as they prep for the game to release sometime in 2017

Just went looking for the release date. Actually can't wait for Destiny 2. I'll be day one - getting screwed over content from the get go. Don't care.

I bet you it will release on 7/7/17 :P

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Daraa

Actually can't wait for Destiny 2. I'll be day one - getting screwed over content from the get go. Don't care.

I've promised myself never to preorder after the Division and No Man Sky but I'd break it for Destiny 2. (I'd also buy a season pass today for the emblem that I'd only have equipped until I finished the story missions)

Gimli aiming for Day 1? Hide the liquor Jeeves.
    I bet you it will release on 7/7/17 :P

I'd say 7/7 will be the day they confirm release date. (Sept 22nd. You heard it here first. Insider knowledge)

• Registered Users Posts: 45,952 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Gimli aiming for Day 1? Hide the liquor Jeeves.

I'd say 7/7 will be the day they confirm release date. (Sept 22nd. You heard it here first. Insider knowledge)

I would imagine a release date will be announced at E3.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Havent seen it mentioned here so ill throw it out there,Warframe is a game thats well worth trying out. In a totally different place now after years of updates.

If you can stick with it past the initial learning curve really does become a great game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

jackrussel wrote:

I ain't going anywhere for a while Jonny, might still be here playing until 11:30 the night before Destiny 2! You can ignore the people actively recruiting for their game of choice!! :P

Uh God, people still play this game?????

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

I think Bungie probably killed replayability a bit for the hardcore by making it so easy to get to 400, get exotics and their constant tinkering with PVP metas plus awful connection issues at times.

I love this game and will be back for more once the new one is out, but for now it'll be BF1 and potentially Overwatch going forward.

• Advertisement

Uh God, people still play this game?????

Dam I was about to shut the forum down haha

Advertisement