Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going from OL maths to HL maths

Options
  • 14-11-2016 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

im am currently repeating the leaving cert, to be able to get my course i will need to get a H6 in higher level maths, i am currently doing OL maths, from the tests we have done this year i have got 90% in all of them. I am not doing english or irish this year so if i go up to higher level i will be able to go into a 5th year and 6th year honours class, i also plan on doing grinds 2 days a week too. i was wondering if somebody has done this before and may know whether or not i should go for it (by the way i did honours maths in 5th year before i dropped to pass maths

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭EireLemon

BarrysLife wrote: »
    im am currently repeating the leaving cert, to be able to get my course i will need to get a H6 in higher level maths, i am currently doing OL maths, from the tests we have done this year i have got 90% in all of them. I am not doing english or irish this year so if i go up to higher level i will be able to go into a 5th year and 6th year honours class, i also plan on doing grinds 2 days a week too. i was wondering if somebody has done this before and may know whether or not i should go for it (by the way i did honours maths in 5th year before i dropped to pass maths

I went up in the middle of 3rd year from ordinary level and now I'm getting H1s mostly. I'd definitely recommend grinds with the Dublin School of Grinds.

Advertisement