Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jiving lessons

Options
  • 14-11-2016 10:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭

Hi just wondering if anybody knows of jiving lessons in or near letterkenny. I would like it to suit a single man to go on his own. As I have no close female friends to take as a partner

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭salonfire

As far as I know there is classes in the Glencar Inn. Not sure what night of the week it is, but I think I definitely remember seeing it advertised somewhere. Check out their Facebook if they have one. Or else call them up.

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭xDisneyDivax

Message Paul McCahill on Facebook and ask- he is very good and it is something he is passionate about being a singer himself as well. A group of us went to him for few lessons before our wedding and it was good craic!

Ps: I assume you're in Fanad so Carrigart hotel would be very handy for you if he still do classes there!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,091 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Was looking another time and I see Community Centre does classes, though I don;t know anything about them personally
    http://www.letcomcentre.ie/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/timetable-sep3.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Darsencia

Josie Murray from Josies Bar at the bottom of the town does them I believe.

Advertisement