Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rough shooting

• 14-11-2016 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

lads am looking for a bit of advice, was thinking of booking a days rough shooting/walked up shooting for a small group of friends.want to know what kind of money and were to book?we are leaving in the south east any help would be great

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Crow Pigeon and Pheasant

I was also just about to made a tread about this and about a driven shoot! I was just wondering what price it would be roughly!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 120 ✭✭td5

Have a look at Drumbanaghershoot.co.uk . Its near Newry

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36 Maxmillian

Hi Lads,
    Prices do vary, but generally walked-up and Driven charge between 25 and 35 per Pheasant. Driven Ducks are 20 to 30. There are quite a number of shoots available in the South East...A Google search for 'walked up shooting Ireland' will give you quite a few options.
    Cheers,

Max.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Crow Pigeon and Pheasant

Maxmillian wrote:
    Hi Lads, Prices do vary, but generally walked-up and Driven charge between 25 and 35 per Pheasant. Driven Ducks are 20 to 30. There are quite a number of shoots available in the South East...A Google search for 'walked up shooting Ireland' will give you quite a few options. Cheers,

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 18 hairy man

cheers man, was having a look online alrite a few spots in wexford and wicklow
    have you or anyone tried any of the walked up days? would want to bring my own dogs to hunt with!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭cavan shooter

hairy man wrote:
    lads am looking for a bit of advice, was thinking of booking a days rough shooting/walked up shooting for a small group of friends.want to know what kind of money and were to book?we are leaving in the south east any help would be great

Check out Glenoo.com good shoot tried it years ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭garrettod

Hi,

Just thinking about a potential Christmas pressie here, what sort of money does a day cost ?

Thanks.

Thanks,

G.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭deeksofdoom

garrettod wrote: »
    Hi,

Just thinking about a potential Christmas pressie here, what sort of money does a day cost ?

Thanks.

A walked up day is anything between €300 to €1000, later on in the season you might get a better deal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭garrettod

Thanks,

Suspected it wouldn't be cheap, but thats quickly getting too rich for me... guess I'll just have to keep slummin' it (and be greatful for what I've got :))

Thanks,

G.

Advertisement