Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying house in Alderli Adamstown

Options
  • 14-11-2016 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi
    Me and my husband want to buy a 3 bed semi- detached house in Adamstown. As we are first time buyer so we dont have any experience of it. If anyone can help out us with it by giving some advice would appreciate a lot. My question is there are different types i-e type 1, type 2, type 4, type 5 and type 7, which type of house is best as i heard that type 1 is better than others is it right?
    Secondly price for type 1 is mentioned 280k but now they are asking for €285k, can they change price like that?
    Last thing, is the value of type 1 near show house(strattan court) is more than the houses far from that(strattan vale) or the value is same for all the type 1 houses?
    We would be very thankful if someone gives us advice on it. Thanks

Kind Regards
    Eshal

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭bmwguy

Eshal wrote: »
    Hi
    Me and my husband want to buy a 3 bed semi- detached house in Adamstown. As we are first time buyer so we dont have any experience of it. If anyone can help out us with it by giving some advice would appreciate a lot. My question is there are different types i-e type 1, type 2, type 4, type 5 and type 7, which type of house is best as i heard that type 1 is better than others is it right?
    Secondly price for type 1 is mentioned 280k but now they are asking for €285k, can they change price like that?
    Last thing, is the value of type 1 near show house(strattan court) is more than the houses far from that(strattan vale) or the value is same for all the type 1 houses?

Kind Regards
    Eshal

Houses have different layouts, none are better than others just personal preference really. Call the estate agents and arrange a viewing, nothing on the internet beats actually seeing the houses in person.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Eshal

Hi

Kind Regards
    Eshal

bmwguy wrote: »
    Houses have different layouts, none are better than others just personal preference really. Call the estate agents and arrange a viewing, nothing on the internet beats actually seeing the houses in person.

Thanks for replying

• Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭Blacktie.

I got a type 1 3 bed terraced house there. It depends on personal preference which one is best. If you go down you can take a look at all of them as they have show houses ready. Also if you do a quick google there is a website.

No idea about the price change. But when I went to buy the terraced ones were E280k but the semi detached where E285k so that could possibly be the reason. No idea on the last question sorry. Best bet would be to ask the EA I guess.

Thank you so much for reply. Will go and see the showhouse. One more thing do you know when they will handover the house? I mean when they will be ready to move in

• Advertisement

For phase 2 we where told August/September next year.

Oh ok and I think at the moment phase 2 is available as far as I know. Thanks once again

Eshal wrote: »
    Oh ok and I think at the moment phase 2 is available as far as I know. Thanks once again

No worries good luck with it. Lucan is a nice area. Lived there my whole life. Adamstown I think is much the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭kkelliher

moving thread to accommodation and property forum as you will get a better response

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Mod note

Threads merged. OP it is against boards rules to start multiple threads on the same issue across different fora.

• Advertisement

athtrasna wrote: »
    Mod note

Threads merged. OP it is against boards rules to start multiple threads on the same issue across different fora.

It was my first time to post so didnt understand where to post. Sorry for any inconvenience

• Registered Users Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭bittihuduga

there is one more thread for this estate
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057657899

Advertisement