Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bruno Mars - 3Arena April 29th 2017

Options
  • 15-11-2016 10:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭

Dates on his website.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

Any word on 3 presale?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

Toobz wrote: »
    Any word on 3 presale?

General sale is Monday so 3 presale should be this Friday.

• Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

Nothing about 3 pre sale anywhere?

Nothing about 3 pre sale anywhere?

I just received the text. It says 3 presale is on Monday.

EDIT:http://www.ticketmaster.ie/bruno-mars-24k-magic-world-tour-dublin-04-29-2017/event/18005171926E4982?artistid=1466801&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

3 Presale and General sale are at the same time?

Tickets starting at €45, that is a bargain.

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭IrishAlice

Trying to buy presale tickets this morning and there's nothing showing up. Anyone having this issue?

• Advertisement

IrishAlice wrote: »
    Trying to buy presale tickets this morning and there's nothing showing up. Anyone having this issue?

I was in Chrome then I switched Internet Explorer and got 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭Dublinstiofán

I can't see how you get them at all tried chrome and internet explorer.

Were they in the standard 24k Magic tour section?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

I can't see how you get them at all tried chrome and internet explorer.

Were they in the standard 24k Magic tour section?

No ,you had to go through the main Bruno Mars website to get a link to Ticketmaster.
    By the time I figured that out ,as was not stated in presale email ,all the tickets were gone .
    Sold in a matter of minutes it would seem.

****e

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

This lad is supporting him. I accidentally seen him at Pukkelpop this year and he was unreal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

This lad is supporting him. I accidentally seen him at Pukkelpop this year and he was unreal

Who?? Nothing in the link.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

andreac wrote: »
    Who?? Nothing in the link.

Sorry fixed the link

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

**** ticketmaster.

The shower of absolute *****.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

Said id chance getting ticket but €190 is a bit steep eh!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Had two €55 tickets in the basket only for it to crap out when going to the payment page, luckily the OH had better luck and managed to get through.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭showpony1

tried on ticketmaster had 3 but were in back row upper tier so tried again nothing since.
    are we really to believe that totally sold out in less than one min?

All gone me thinks

Second date added for Sunday the 30th.

Tickets on sale now.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Got the second date...

How are they going up on seatwave so quick?

Something for the competition authority to look into?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Nothing to do with the competition authority I'm afraid.

Ticketmaster make it so easy for people to sell tickets on the secondary market.
    Max 6 tickets for a concert that will sell out in minutes?
    Should be 2 at most.
    Don't allow printfast tickets, only hard copy tickets and send them out 7 days before event.
    Only allow tickets to be sold on the secondary market 7 days before the event.
    All or some of the above will put a stop to it or help out people trying to get tickets.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭hytrogen

All gone me thinks
    I just got two for Saturday, gen standing on the android app about 10mins ago?
    hadn't a hope with Coldplay last month, went straight onto Seatwave which was a joke!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,444 ✭✭✭recyclops

got sorted for the sunday which suits as its a bank holiday the day after :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Nothing to do with the competition authority I'm afraid.

Ticketmaster make it so easy for people to sell tickets on the secondary market.
    Max 6 tickets for a concert that will sell out in minutes?
    Should be 2 at most.
    Don't allow printfast tickets, only hard copy tickets and send them out 7 days before event.
    Only allow tickets to be sold on the secondary market 7 days before the event.
    All or some of the above will put a stop to it or help out people trying to get tickets.

That's part of the problem.
    But another is that TM withhold tickets and put them directly up on Seatwave. They put them up in batches of 10. That's over an individual limit, and they're also supposedly hard copy in-hand tickets. That's physically impossible to have them in hand the morning of the gig going on sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Seatwave on a PC is showing there's 10 standing tickets in one lot at €147.85 for the Sunday.
    On the App the same sale is showing 80 tickets? :eek:
    If 6 tickets was the most you could buy and the tickets are available are hard copy tickets, somethings not right here?

Seatwave on a PC is showing there's 10 standing tickets in one lot at €147.85 for the Sunday.
    If 6 tickets was the most you could buy and the tickets are available are hard copy tickets, somethings not right here?
    They're the tickets they withheld from general sale to flog themselves

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭former total

That just means there are 10 tickets for sale at the same price. Doesn't mean they're all from the same seller.

You can put tickets up on Seatwave before you physically have them. There was also a presale on Friday so some people had tickets since then.

So nothing wrong here, apart from the inherent wrongness of Seatwave itself.

That just means there are 10 tickets for sale at the same price. Doesn't mean they're all from the same seller.

You can put tickets up on Seatwave before you physically have them. There was also a presale on Friday so some people had tickets since then.

So nothing wrong here, apart from the inherent wrongness of Seatwave itself.
    Wrong, they are all the same seller.
    And they have 'tickets in hand' icon, meaning they physically have them. 'The tickets are ready for dispatch right away'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭former total

Wrong, they are all the same seller.
    And they have 'tickets in hand' icon, meaning they physically have them. 'The tickets are ready for dispatch right away'

Presumably Seatwave just dispatches them directly to the new buyer?

Ticketmaster themselves do not sell on Seatwave. They do that via Ticketmaster Platinum.

Presumably Seatwave just dispatches them directly to the new buyer?

Ticketmaster themselves do not sell on Seatwave. They do that via Ticketmaster Platinum.

No, sellers dispatch directly to buyers.
    It might not be Tm themselves selling, but they are involved in that they hold back tickets from general sale, and place them directly on resale sites.
    It's some combination of tm, seatwave and possibly the artist.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,585 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Said id chance getting ticket but €190 is a bit steep eh!!!

Is that for 1 ticket, circle? :eek:

Advertisement