Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bruno Mars - 3Arena April 29th 2017

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

No, sellers dispatch directly to buyers.
    It might not be Tm themselves selling, but they are involved in that they hold back tickets from general sale, and place them directly on resale sites.
    It's some combination of tm, seatwave and possibly the artist.

Its blatantly obvious that the sellers with 8 and 10 tickets or more are brokers or touts working hand in hand with TM and the promoter.
    They are flipping the tickets for an immediate profit as they do not need to wait until after the event like normal sellers to be paid.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Banatamon

Hi anyone selling 2 tickets for the Sunday night. Would be very appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭showpony1

I got my gold tickets there in post - they are in row 21 I think front row of balcony. I've read that you can't stand if in front row balcony of 3arena, does anyone know how strictly this is enforced? Paying a fortune for tickets up front then forced to sit for it is a nightmare.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭aka accounts 2010

showpony1 wrote: »
    I got my gold tickets there in post - they are in row 21 I think front row of balcony. I've read that you can't stand if in front row balcony of 3arena, does anyone know how strictly this is enforced? Paying a fortune for tickets up front then forced to sit for it is a nightmare.

They are fairly strict on this I'm afraid. I've often had seats in rows 25 to 30 and people in row 21 were nearly always told to sit down.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭showpony1

They are fairly strict on this I'm afraid. I've often had seats in rows 25 to 30 and people in row 21 were nearly always told to sit down.

yeah i was talking to a friend who was there in 21 and he said the same :( there is someone there with a torch light flashing it on anyone who stands in the row. not ideal for that type of gig - basically paid extra to have a good view cause we are big fans but now can't stand and enjoy it!

• Advertisement
Advertisement