Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gift help - kids

• 15-11-2016 10:41am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,827 ✭✭✭

I thought this would be the best place to start, unlike some of you guys I have not got my presents sorted. Not due to no time etc I just have no idea what kids want this year. My nephews especially. So any must have haves this year for the following would be great:

Girl 8 (and a half!)
    Boy 4-5
    Boy 2-3

I usually get the lads clothes but they grow out of them so quickly.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

Get the cream splat gane for the 5year old boy . Hell have great craic and u can play it with him.

Less than a tenner in debenhams now.

Get the others stickers. Seriously. Theyre so young they cant appreciate anything properly yet.

If that feels too cheap, put money in an envelope for the parents to spend on them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Glitzgirl

Hi jude ! Not sure how much it will help but if I was in your position I would do up each child a little christmas Goodie bag with a selection box , a chocolate santa some chocolate coins etc.

For the girl ( if she is more mature for her age ) I would take a stroll into Claire accessories pick up some sparkly girly bits and pices , hair accessories, maybe a little purse diary lip gloss etc.

Or prehaps one of those craft your own jewellery / design your own clothes crafts sets you can pick up in most toy shops.

For the boys maybe a teddy or farm set or some cars for the younger boy ( or an instrument set shakers , little drum kids love to make noise at that age !) Blaze and paw patrol are pretty safe bets up to 5ish years of age currently.

Hope it helps give you some ideas :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,827 ✭✭✭Jude13

Cheers all, Im not 'down with the kids' so all the help is appreciated. Now off to amazon.

Advertisement