Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FastForward F6Rs

Options
  • 15-11-2016 10:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,102 ✭✭✭

Hi
    Can anyone recommend these wheels or something else?
    I raced on Mavic Ksyrium Elite S WTS and was looking to upgrade.
    Budget around 1K
    Thanks
    m

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭thekooman

these are the aluminum rim ones?
    a very popular wheelset... i know of at least 3 people with them and they are spot on but heavy @ nearly 1800grams+. go wtih the dt swiss 240 hubs if possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭nailik

I have the full carbon tubular version with dt swiss 240 hubs and they are amazing. I got them from Paul at Kinetixproducts.com , they're former Vacansoleil team wheels with Bianchi-matching stickers, though I'm sure those could be replaced.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,861 ✭✭✭fat bloke

nailik wrote: »
    I have the full carbon tubular version with dt swiss 240 hubs and they are amazing. I got them from Paul at Kinetixproducts.com , they're former Vacansoleil team wheels with Bianchi-matching stickers, though I'm sure those could be replaced.

Nice.

Mind me asking how much they set you back?

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭nailik

fat bloke wrote: »
    Nice.

Mind me asking how much they set you back?

PM

Advertisement