Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dog Meetups

• 15-11-2016 11:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone knows any groups that organise dog meetups in the Dublin area? My little one has recently lost her friend that she always walked and romped with. We are not in a position to take on another dog at the moment but I have noticed that she is very subdued now when out walking. She is otherwise fine but she used to love running and rough housing etc with her friend, and now when we walk she is quite sedate and seems a little bored. I'd love to get in touch with other small dog owners and see if they were interested in walking dogs together.

Appreciate any advice or information.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭sillysmiles

Have you tried the Meetup website?
    I know that there are some dog walking ones local to me (kildare) so I assume there should be some in Dublin too.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭dubjay

waters town park is a good one. id say go to the local field and park and get to know some of the locals who are already there.get to know the temperament of their dogs most important. you will find lots of people especially people new to there pets wanting to socialize their dogs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 742 ✭✭✭jsabina

Hi OP,
    there is a meetup group called dog lovers and another one for small dogs on the meetup.com website.
    Also a facebook group I created time ago, sometimes dog walks are organized or just people trying to find other dog owners in their area:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/DogsDublin/

(didn't want to spam my group, just thought it could be useful, if this is not ok feel free to delete :) )

Advertisement