Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Volunteering in Limerick on Christmas Day

• 15-11-2016 11:40am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,
    Myself and my wife are looking to volunteer on Christmas day in Limerick this year. Has anyone any recommendations?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

If you're willing to travel, they might need help in Limerick Animal Welfare. Nice thought though, fair play.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Parchment

Limerick Animal Welfare often need people Xmas day - check out their facebook page or give them a call.

Nothing better than lots of cute animals!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

Any chance you could help me with the dinner? I have a big gang coming. :pac:

On a more serious note fair play to you and your other half. :)

I'm looking to volunteer myself if anyone know anywhere thats looking?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭black & white

I'd say if you popped in to V de P on Hartstronge St or Simon on the Dock Road beforehand they may well be looking for hands on Christmas Day, there is also a place on Mallow Street that serve meals every Sunday that might also need someone, they might restrict it to Happy Clappys (that's what they are) but they might not.

• Advertisement
Advertisement