Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driving lessons

Options
  • 15-11-2016 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭

I know this is a regular request so apologies in advance!
    Looking for a good driving instructor who maybe does a package of ten or twelve lessons? Any recommendations appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

Richie Redmond, sound bloke and very local.

https://www.goldenpages.ie/redmond-school-of-motoring-kilcoole/

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭Blingy

East Coast driving school. Natasha is brilliant. Highly recommend from personal experience.
    http://www.eastcoastdrive.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 46 burnaby

I want to endorse Blingy's recommendation - my wife and niece both had lessons with Natasja.

Both found her pleasant and professional, and both passed their tests first time.

damian139 wrote: »
    I know this is a regular request so apologies in advance!
    Looking for a good driving instructor who maybe does a package of ten or twelve lessons? Any recommendations appreciated!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

Looking for lessons for another family member, have emailed and rung natasja without reply- any other suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

I think Natasha went to New Zealand

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 APE19

I'm also looking for a really good recommendation. Very nervous about learning so looking for someone really good that covers the tallaght area. Thanks

APE19 wrote: »
    I'm also looking for a really good recommendation. Very nervous about learning so looking for someone really good that covers the tallaght area. Thanks

My daughter is taking a lesson on Friday. I'll get back to you if she recommends him

• Registered Users Posts: 3 APE19

My daughter is taking a lesson on Friday. I'll get back to you if she recommends him

That would be great. Thanks very much!

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭CaoimheSquee

Tallaght area?
    If you want someone local to Bray/Greystones and will teach you for the Wicklow test I cannot recommend John Butler highly enough. Tough teacher but a GREAT one.

APE19 wrote: »
    That would be great. Thanks very much!

He deferred so no news fir you

• Advertisement
Advertisement