Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loan Approval - email confirmation?

Options
  • 15-11-2016 12:05pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,174 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi, i got a loan provisionally approved on Saturday morning, and was told that i would get an email with some forms that i would need to sign and send back. I've not received anything yet, and i was just wondering if i should have yet, or if it takes a few days before i should receive them.

Just wondering if it's something i should follow up on, or just be more patient :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Kiith wrote: »
    Hi, i got a loan provisionally approved on Saturday morning, and was told that i would get an email with some forms that i would need to sign and send back. I've not received anything yet, and i was just wondering if i should have yet, or if it takes a few days before i should receive them.

Just wondering if it's something i should follow up on, or just be more patient :)
    Hi Kiith, thanks for getting in touch. 

You'd usually receive the email shortly after the loan has been approved. Can you please check your junk email folder to see if there's anything there from us?

If there's no email yet you can contact our team on ph 0818 200 334 and one of our advisers there will be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks
    Nicola

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,174 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Cheers, i called the number and they said the loan was approved, and that they had sent the email, but i never got it (checked Junk and all). Email address was correct as far as i could tell, and they are going to resend it, so that's fine.

How long should it take to get the email? Just so i'm not worried that it hasn't arrived again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Kiith wrote: »
    Cheers, i called the number and they said the loan was approved, and that they had sent the email, but i never got it (checked Junk and all). Email address was correct as far as i could tell, and they are going to resend it, so that's fine.

How long should it take to get the email? Just so i'm not worried that it hasn't arrived again.
    Good Afternoon Kiith, 

If you have not still received this please let us know, these are usually received within the hour. Apologies this has taken so long. 

Thanks, 

Evie 

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,174 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

It's all good now. Email came through around 5pm, and it's the documents have been signed. Cheers for the help.

Advertisement