Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cloud accounts package??

• 15-11-2016 12:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, I currently use sage but it is only for pc and i have a mac , can anyone recommend a good cloud based inexpensive package for accounts that can import my existing sage accounts info and move forward wih the cloud package?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 265 ✭✭billcullen1

Brimac wrote: »
    Hi, I currently use sage but it is only for pc and i have a mac , can anyone recommend a good cloud based inexpensive package for accounts that can import my existing sage accounts info and move forward wih the cloud package?
    Thanks

there is different cloud packages that you could trial. Xero, big red book, sage, quickbooks, outright. It depend on the usage, the number of transactions and the numbers that you wish to access it. if its a small business, you could get one reasonably priced.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭exaisle

If you're familiar with Sage, you could migrate over to their cloud-based product....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 852 ✭✭✭duffysfarm

Www.surfaccounts.com
    Give them a call to go through the package. Their support is all based here in ireland and is top notch. Had a lot of bad experiences with sage online pqckage support. Its basically the uk package with an irish flag on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 BJ45dude

just signed up with surf accounts, seems they tick all the boxes, thanks folks :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭peejay1986

I use FreeAgent and would highly recommend it. They've a free trial too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 852 ✭✭✭duffysfarm

i think when people are buying these packages they should try and source an irish supplier as not all of them are tailored to the Irish System. I remember having an argument with sage support about a vat return - the return we prepared wouldnt include the vat on purchases becasue they hadnt been paid. When i rang up and queried support said this is the way it is in England (which it is) i said its not like that in Ireland. he just said well thats the way it is and left it like that!

Advertisement