Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need my uan

Options
  • 15-11-2016 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭

hi
    i am just after moving into a rented house and we emailed a copy of our tenancy agreement to get the previous tenants off the line. i now need to get the uan please, can i pm on the address to someone and get it sent on to me?
    thanks 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

bungaro79 wrote: »
    hi
    i am just after moving into a rented house and we emailed a copy of our tenancy agreement to get the previous tenants off the line. i now need to get the uan please, can i pm on the address to someone and get it sent on to me?
    thanks 
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]bungaro79,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]UAN's are individual to each account & once the account is closed the UAN will be no longer available however you should have no issues placing an order as the line will now be vacant.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela[/font]

Advertisement