Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interested in getting Eir TV/Broadband

Options
  • 15-11-2016 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭

I am interested in getting Eir TV/Broadband, I don't currently have a landline (I believe one was placed in my apartment a LONG time ago but not currently used) Do I need a landline for this service?

I live in Tyrrelstown but the speeds say up to 60MB, do you know what I would be realistically getting?

What is the price for TV/Broadband?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Vahevala wrote: »
    I am interested in getting Eir TV/Broadband, I don't currently have a landline (I believe one was placed in my apartment a LONG time ago but not currently used) Do I need a landline for this service?

I live in Tyrrelstown but the speeds say up to 60MB, do you know what I would be realistically getting?

What is the price for TV/Broadband?
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Vahevala,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thank's for getting in touch & your interest in joining eir.:) [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]No a landline would not be needed. You can view the options available to you here & also check your eligibility online. Your line would need to be holding at least 24mb to avail of eir Vision.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭jayzee

I checked your website and saw That 25 mb broadband only is available to me in my area.
    While that is disappointing as I live in Terenure and I thought more would be available I would still like to know what phone,tv and broadband package would be available to me.
    Paul

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

jayzee wrote: »
    I checked your website and saw That 25 mb broadband only is available to me in my area.
    While that is disappointing as I live in Terenure and I thought more would be available I would still like to know what phone,tv and broadband package would be available to me.
    Paul
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I can understand that [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]jayzee. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]This can be viewed online via the link attached to my previous post. Alternatively you can contact our sales team to explore your options. You can contact them on 1800503303, or you can also chat to them online here here.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela[/font]

Advertisement