Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help eleaf mini won't turn on

• 15-11-2016 4:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭

I use the eleaf mini with the aspire nautilus to vape. But today it is not firing. It was charged and has juice but will not turn on or charge. Would have to happen today and it my birthday. Help I need to vape. What should I do

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

lukesmom wrote: »
    I use the eleaf mini with the aspire nautilus to vape. But today it is not firing. It was charged and has juice but will not turn on or charge. Would have to happen today and it my birthday. Help I need to vape. What should I do

My eleaf istick 20 & my VT 60w died as well this week,it was fully charged & it wouldn't turn on or charge again,I just binned it,both had internal batteries,there time was up...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

Yeah gonna have to buy a new one tomorrow grrrrr

Advertisement