Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baking supplies

Options
  • 15-11-2016 6:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi there,

Can anyone recommend a good stockist for baking supplies? Preferably online but Dublin based too please.

I was so sorry to see Kitchen Complements closed a while back. Has anything taken its place?

I've been on kitchencookware.ie but some things are more expensive than I'd have thought they would be...

Thank you!
    TP

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 TediousProcess

Sorry - just realised this is in the wrong place. Anyone recommend/move to a relevant forum please?

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭arian

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I miss Kitchen Complements too, and I don't think there's anywhere as good. I usually buy my tins etc in either Woodies or Homestore & More. I've seen Nisbets recommended for online purchases but I haven't used them myself.

*I've moved this to the Food forum and added a "Baking" tag.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

Sweeny Rourke on Pearse St can have interesting things. Their main market is trade, but they usually sell to walkins too (don't forget to add VAT).

Decobake is ok depending on what you're after.

Everyonce in a while I go a bit overboard on Lakeland, kinda depends on whether i'm feeling flush enough to deal with the shipping costs.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Dealz have some amazingly cheap stuff, and it is not as nasty as you might presume for the price.

http://www.dealz.ie/home-and-pet/jane-asher-s-kitchen

Some things in there looks like its definitely out of the same factory as other places have, but for a fraction of the price.

• Advertisement
Advertisement