Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NPPR Charge

Options
  • 15-11-2016 7:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭

I'm in the process of selling a house which I have been renting out since 1st October 2013. I am up to date with the LPT charge. Am I still liable for the NPPR charge for 2013? I remember when I started renting it out, I believed the NPPR charge no longer applied but now I can't find confirmation of that. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,902 ✭✭✭✭L1011

The last liability date was 31/03/2013 - if you were living there then, you're clear.

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭October

Great, thanks for the information.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

October wrote: »
    Great, thanks for the information.

You will need an exemption cert from your local CC though.

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭October

I somehow have to prove I lived there between 2009-2013! Going to see if Bord Gais can give me copies of old bills! Thanks

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

October wrote: »
    I somehow have to prove I lived there between 2009-2013! Going to see if Bord Gais can give me copies of old bills! Thanks

Depends on your CC, mine wanted me to get an affidavit, no proof required worth talking to them to find out exactly what they want/will accept.

• Advertisement
Advertisement