Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Page Dysfunctional

Options
  • 15-11-2016 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭

When I access Boards I usually get the home page with a list of all the latest threads, with buttons above the list for 'my threads' 'latest threads' etc.

Now all I get is an ad for circle, the buttons, and where the posts usually are, a blank page. None of the buttons have any effect, even though the address bar updates when they are clicked. The only way to get anywhere is to click on my username.

I have signed out and in again and cleared all obvious boards cookies but no change.

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Hi cnocbui,

Are you on mobile or desktop, and what browser and OS are you using? By any chance could you include a screenshot (or PM me an image of your display)?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

Thanks.

When I went to do a screen shot the page has reverted to normal so all is well for now. Nothing has changed my end. OSX and Firefox. It was misbehaving for probably more than 24hrs.

Cheers

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

cnocbui wrote: »
    Thanks.

When I went to do a screen shot the page has reverted to normal so all is well for now. Nothing has changed my end. OSX and Firefox. It was misbehaving for probably more than 24hrs.

Cheers

Hmmm, weird. Well, if you have any more issues, please let us know.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement