Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir

Options
  • 15-11-2016 10:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭

Anyone else not have broadband at the minute. Our was intermittent but is now down

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

sue97 wrote: »
    Anyone else not have broadband at the minute. Our was intermittent but is now down
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]sue97,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I would recommend contacting the technical team & troubleshooting the issues you are experiencing. You can contact them on 1890260260 or Freephone 1901 option 2. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Constant Curiosity

I have been having issues for the past 6 months, and consistently reporting them to Eir team, 0 result! 2 or 3 'technicians' have been down in the past couple of months, at the box, at my modem, and nothing! This months my download goes down to 1.5mb/s and 5 mb/s upload! When streaming or playing online, ping from normal 25-35 goes up to 950, this clearly indicates to either overloaded line that they still keep signing people on but can't expand and don't want to or physical problem on the line somewhere, which technicians can't find or did but won't tell us! I am above boiling point at this stage, and regret signing a mobile phone contract as seems like i double screwed myself now... I HAVE BEEN ONTO TECH TEAM AND TROUBLESHOOTING, NO LUCK, WHAT NOW?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

I have been having issues for the past 6 months, and consistently reporting them to Eir team, 0 result! 2 or 3 'technicians' have been down in the past couple of months, at the box, at my modem, and nothing! This months my download goes down to 1.5mb/s and 5 mb/s upload! When streaming or playing online, ping from normal 25-35 goes up to 950, this clearly indicates to either overloaded line that they still keep signing people on but can't expand and don't want to or physical problem on the line somewhere, which technicians can't find or did but won't tell us! I am above boiling point at this stage, and regret signing a mobile phone contract as seems like i double screwed myself now... I HAVE BEEN ONTO TECH TEAM AND TROUBLESHOOTING, NO LUCK, WHAT NOW?
    Hi  antongavrikov,

Thanks for getting in touch. I'm sorry to hear that a technician has attended & you are still experiencing issues. Can you PM me your full name & account number & I will take a look into this.

Thanks,
    Pamela 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 maireadb6

The business I work for have been without broadband for 2 working weeks. We have rang Eir everyday for 2 weeks to get this problem sorted. We have received nothing but false promises and speaking with employees who do not understand the nature of our issue or to fix it. This is an absolute disgrace as we are losing money by not having broadband. Furthermore, we are trying to lodge a complaint but this does not seem to be possible. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

maireadb6 wrote: »
    The business I work for have been without broadband for 2 working weeks. We have rang Eir everyday for 2 weeks to get this problem sorted. We have received nothing but false promises and speaking with employees who do not understand the nature of our issue or to fix it. This is an absolute disgrace as we are losing money by not having broadband. Furthermore, we are trying to lodge a complaint but this does not seem to be possible. 
    Hi maireadb6, 

Thanks for getting in touch. I'm very sorry to hear of the ongoing issues you are having with ourselves, I understand this is frustrating. 

Would you like to PM me your account details and I'll look into this for you? 

In relation to logging a formal complaint, this can be done through our complaints team on 1901. 

Thanks 

Anna

• Advertisement
Advertisement