Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bathroom refit - any recommendations?

Options
  • 15-11-2016 11:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

Need to get ensuite done up. Tiles taken off, retiled, new toilet and sink, new shower tray, new shower door, etc.

Anyone able to recommend anyone decent at a fair price in Drogheda area that they have used?

It's only for a tiny ensuite and would rather get someone that will do whole lot rather than have to get both a tiler and plumber if possible.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭MonkeyTennis

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭gebbel

PM sent of a good guy based in Dunleer I think...

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭KaiserLu

gebbel wrote: »

Could you send me that PM too?

KaiserLu wrote: »
    Could you send me that PM too?

Done...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭moonshadow

Is like that also, Thx

• Advertisement

moonshadow wrote: »
    Is like that also, Thx

OK

• Registered Users Posts: 2,974 ✭✭✭gipi

I used John Dyas for an ensuite refurb a couple of years ago. His facebook page is jd pro tiling and renovation. Was v happy with the work.

Have had a chap called Brendan something or other, operates under the name classic house maintenance.

Have had him do a fair few bits for me, in and outside the house, and he has been exceptional, and very, very reasonable compared to other prices I got (I expected perhaps a dip in work quality for the lower price, but everything has been top notch).

His facebook page is here:

https://www.facebook.com/Classic-House-Maintenance-Building-services-242254882587725/?fref=ts

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭United Park

This actually didn't seem to be received. Any chance of trying again or posting it up here?

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭United Park

Took your recommendation up and got Dino. Very impressed with job he did and would recommend to anyone

• Advertisement
Advertisement