Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eircom talktime talker package

Options
  • 16-11-2016 12:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭

i'm phone only, no broadband, and on an eircom talktime talker package which seems to be legacy. but the bill i just got looks like this:
    eircom talktime talker
    line rental for <MYNUMBER>, included. Unlimited local & national calls to landlines anytime of the day or night. 30 FREE Mobile Minutes anytime of the day or night. 50.52 Euro inc. VAT / 41.07 Euro ex. VAT per month (ISDN price: 70.76 Euro inc. VAT / 57.53 Euro ex. VAT per month)

Amount: 82.14

why is the price listed as €50.52 but the package total is €82.14? it makes no sense.

then the total month bill is just over €100 with VAT! we can't afford this for just phone so want to cancel our phone and just use our mobiles

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

i'm phone only, no broadband, and on an eircom talktime talker package which seems to be legacy. but the bill i just got looks like this:
    eircom talktime talker
    line rental for <MYNUMBER>, included. Unlimited local & national calls to landlines anytime of the day or night. 30 FREE Mobile Minutes anytime of the day or night. 50.52 Euro inc. VAT / 41.07 Euro ex. VAT per month (ISDN price: 70.76 Euro inc. VAT / 57.53 Euro ex. VAT per month)

Amount: 82.14

why is the price listed as €50.52 but the package total is €82.14? it makes no sense.

then the total month bill is just over €100 with VAT! we can't afford this for just phone so want to cancel our phone and just use our mobiles
    Hi  georgiecasey,

I would need to take a look at your account to advise. Can you PM me your account number & name?

Thanks,
    Pamela 

Advertisement