Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

President 'The Donald' Trump and Surprising Consequences - Mod warning in OP

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Har Har. :mad:

For the rest it's starting now.

I don't really think he was joking, it's a far more efficient way to view the wall of lies that regularly come from Trump and/or Spicer conferences.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭B_Wayne

Billy86 wrote: »
    I don't really think he was joking, it's a far more efficient way to view the wall of lies that regularly come from Trump and/or Spicer conferences.

His average press conference seems to be taking pot shots at the media and people he doesn't like. Don't tend to get any actual facts from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,939 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Did trump just say his administration is a finely tuned machine ? No it isn't president trump.

Who is going to pay for the wall Donald ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,552 ✭✭✭swampgas

Deutsche Bank probing Trump accounts for links to Russia from The Guardian

I was interested to see that there is something called a "Politically Exposed Person":
    A source familiar with Deutsche Bank’s internal review said it came after Trump’s bid to become US president made him a politically exposed person. Under banking regulations, PEPs undergo tougher scrutiny than regular clients because of their proximity to government.

So Donald's bid for the White House is helping to expose his murky financial affairs. This is going to run and run.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,358 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

Trump just said he had biggest electoral college victory since Regan

In reality Bush Sr, Clinton twice and Obama twice beat his electoral vote

rossie1977 wrote: »

Sure look let's not let facts get in the way of a narrative.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭ECO_Mental

He is just rambling.......

6.1kWp south facing, South of Cork City

This is like a campaign speech and everything is a disaster and a mess.

And he's going to fix everything and make America the garden of Eden.

Exhibit A: Just saw a Tweet that Trump said he got more EC votes than anyone since Raegan (marking at least the 5th time in a week he has felt the insecure need to bring up that he won the election). He didn't... he actually had the lowest number of EC votes of anyone to win the election since 1972.

Exhibit B: He then said the 9th Circuit Court is overturned in record numbers. Also false.

• Advertisement

So what Flynn did wasn't wrong and it's all the medias fault.

He's a mess.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭demfad

I answered your questions already. Spies don't tell the people they're talking to they are spies do they? Until something untoward comes out, everything is pure speculation.

No No. The fact that the Trump campaign was in constant contact with Russian inteligence/Government agents is not speculation. The fact that the Trump team lied about this contact is not speculation.
    It will all come out when the Republicans are finally forced to set up a select investigation.

Trump just accidentally said Julian Assange and Vikileaks should be ashamed of themselves. Yet in an October rally said "I love Wikileaks" - typically the unprepared and rather spineless US media in attendance are not pressing him on this.

Now in an attempt to play dumb about Manafort Trump... makes himself look dumb, claims to not know much about the man he had manage his campaign for several months.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,358 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

Itssoeasy wrote: »

The funny thing he just said 'i have best cabinet ever. Tillerson, General Mattis and General Flynn'

The Wall Street journal is now on his list of poor journalism.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,434 ✭✭✭cml387

Itssoeasy wrote: »

Well yes, he's correct.

Flynn would have got away with it, except for those pesky reporters.

I hope the first amendment is as rigorously upheld as the second.

rossie1977 wrote: »

A reporter just burned him with that info :) made him look like a right fool

So hang on he was just given the info and he assumed the info that he had the biggest EC victory. He was caught out.

• Advertisement

Continuing to make an ass of himself... and the media continue to show just how weak they really are over there. One reporter calls him on the electoral college lie from above (which isn't really all that important) and he says "I meant just for Republicans" so the reporter then goes on to bring up the two Bush's having more, Trump says "I was given that information"

--WHY THE F*** ARE THE MEDIA NOT ASKING ABOUT WHO IS ADVISING HIM AT THIS POINT!?--

Instead the reporter goes on a mumble and gets cut off. And this is the same media Trump fans complete about being such big meanies to Dear Donald.

Exhibit A: Just saw a Tweet that Trump said he got more EC votes than anyone since Raegan (marking at least the 5th time in a week he has felt the insecure need to bring up that he won the election). He didn't... he actually had the lowest number of EC votes of anyone to win the election since 1972.

Exhibit B: He then said the 9th Circuit Court is overturned in record numbers. Also false.

Exhibit C:

https://twitter.com/PolitiFact/status/832295953172398080

What has Argentina done that he's dealing with them ?

Trump: "The leaks are real, but reporting about it is fake"

It's like watching a dog eat it's own vomit.

No you aren't near setting a record for your cabinet you utter eijit.

He said the leaks are real.... I'm just waiting for a big Shepard's hook to come on to screen and drag him of the stage :)

The election is over Donald for Jaysus sake.

"I didn't direct him but I would have if he hadn't." This is brilliant.

Exhibit D:Trump says he has no dealings with Russia, which has been disproven on multiple occasions.

Literally follows it up with "But Hillary!" and the victim complex that he would get the death penalty. I wonder where the cue comes from...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭vetinari

I don't know how you're able to subject yourselves to watching Trump talking live.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement