Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

President 'The Donald' Trump and Surprising Consequences - Mod warning in OP

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

sxt wrote: »
    Obama's national security adviser asked for Trump's associates' names to be 'UNMASKED' from intelligence reports dozens of times - before they were leaked

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4376288/Obama-s-national-security-advisor-ASKED-unmasking.html#article-4376288
    Which means Trump's latest twitter rampage was basically admitting he or his campaign are guilty. For her to have wanted Trump officials to be unmasked over their dozens of contacts with Russia, that would mean they would have had to have intercepted the Trump campaign making contact with Russia dozens of times.

The guy is so lacking in tact it really is nothing short of astounding.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,686 ✭✭✭✭Zubeneschamali

Billy86 wrote: »

But this is Susan Rice, which means it is all connected to:

BENGHAZI!

I win!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,119 ✭✭✭Ben D Bus

This is dirty no matter what way you look at it.

Susan Rice, as is her right, requests unmasking of US citizens identified in surveillance of - presumably questionable? - foreign citizens.

Then take your pick, or both, of:
    • Team Trump found to be communicating with foreign citizens the US Security Apparatus has determined worthy of surveillance (at a level where the National Security Advisor takes a direct interest)
    • A so far unidentified person commits the felony of leaking this.

Regardless of who possibly commited the felony of leaking, this can't in any way be good for Trump.

The Trump side is pushing this new information so have I missed something?

Ben D Bus wrote: »
    The Trump side is pushing this new information so have I missed something?

BENGHAZI!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,119 ✭✭✭Ben D Bus

And can someone clarify for me, before the dramatic unmasking (very Scooby Doo!), would she reasonably be expected to have known, or suspected, who was behind the mask?

Or was there a huge OMG! moment when the names were identified?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,373 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

Which means Trump's latest twitter rampage was basically admitting he or his campaign are guilty. For her to have wanted Trump officials to be unmasked over their dozens of contacts with Russia, that would mean they would have had to have intercepted the Trump campaign making contact with Russia dozens of times.

You can't be tactful if you are stupid. Trump is stupid. He is proof that arrogance and a billionaire father can get you a long way in America.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,723 ✭✭✭MightyMandarin

Seriously, it's like something comes up every single day. Just when you thought it couldn't get much murkier, things for full on Metal Gear Solid. :pac:

Blackwater founder held secret Seychelles meeting to establish Trump-Putin back channel

That Erik Prince guy is Betsy De Vos' brother, just in case anyone here didn't know.

Could that be the real reason she was put in his cabinet? Aside from their massive donations

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/report-nsc-has-computer-logs-of-susan-rice-accessing-intelligence-on-trump-associates/article/2619242

"The National Security Council has uncovered computer logs that detail the instances former national security adviser Susan Rice requested and viewed records that included President Trump and his campaign staffers' names in intelligence reports from July through January, according to a report published Monday.

Earlier Monday, the Obama-era national security adviser was reported to have asked for the identities of Trump campaign officials to be "unmasked." Those conversations contained "valuable political information on the Trump transition."

Oh dear. Important to remember that Nunes has clearly stated multiple times, the unmasking and reports circulated had nothing to do with foreign intelligence or Russia.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/report-nsc-has-computer-logs-of-susan-rice-accessing-intelligence-on-trump-associates/article/2619242

"The National Security Council has uncovered computer logs that detail the instances former national security adviser Susan Rice requested and viewed records that included President Trump and his campaign staffers' names in intelligence reports from July through January, according to a report published Monday.

Earlier Monday, the Obama-era national security adviser was reported to have asked for the identities of Trump campaign officials to be "unmasked." Those conversations contained "valuable political information on the Trump transition."

Oh dear. Important to remember that Nunes has clearly started multiple times, the unmasking and reports circulated had nothing to do with foreign intelligence or Russia.

Yeah. How is Nunes's credibility doing these days?

Yeah. How is Nunes's credibility doing these days?

According to who?

The liberal media probably slaughtered him for bringing this out but fortunately I don't listen to that crap.

• Advertisement

According to who?

The liberal media probably slaughtered him for bringing this out but fortunately I don't listen to that crap.

Well, it was reported almost everywhere but Breitart so you probably missed it.

Well, it was reported almost everywhere but Breitart so you probably missed it.

What was reported, that he used the wrong channels? The intel agencies, besides the NSA, were stonewalling him. He didn't do anything wrong. The only cries that he did, were from Democrats.

As per usual, liberal media nickpicking semantics and ignoring the substance of the allegations. They even got it wrong, Fox reported the two people the NYT's named were not the source of the information.

What was reported, that he used the wrong channels?

Won't someone think of the children.

As per usual, liberal media nickpicking semantics and ignoring the substance of the allegations. They even got it wrong, Fox reported the two people the NYT's named were not the source of the information.

Yeah, But every other news outlet inferred that he made a little sneaky run to the WH where he was involved in some shady exchange of information. They probably got it wrong and Fox tried to muddy the water while Breitbart ignored it. Fake News!

But nobody's listening. Nunes is compromised so nobody believes what he says. What's that sound? If I'm not mistaken, it's the clucking of chickens coming home to roost.

Barrage of ever more frantic and bizarre tweets from The Donald in 3,2,1...

He knew back in January before Trump was inaugurated but the Intel agencies stone walled him, you're just in denial man and saying he's compromised makes you delusional, look at Schiff's latest statements after viewing the documents a couple of days ago. Not worth the time, sleep tight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

That Erik Prince guy is Betsy De Vos' brother, just in case anyone here didn't know.

Could that be the real reason she was put in his cabinet? Aside from their massive donations
    Time for a trip down memory lane! Who hear remembers the suspicions raised over the Russian bank and Trump during the election? Well... http://edition.cnn.com/2017/03/09/politics/fbi-investigation-continues-into-odd-computer-link-between-russian-bank-and-trump-organization/
    These leaked records show that Alfa Bank servers repeatedly looked up the unique internet address of a particular Trump Organization computer server in the United States.

In the computer world, it's the equivalent of looking up someone's phone number -- over and over again. While there isn't necessarily a phone call, it usually indicates an intention to communicate, according to several computer scientists.

What puzzled them was why a Russian bank was repeatedly looking up the contact information for mail1.trump-email.com.

Publicly available internet records show that address, which was registered to the Trump Organization, points to an IP address that lives on an otherwise dull machine operated by a company in the tiny rural town of Lititz, Pennsylvania.
    From May 4 until September 23, the Russian bank looked up the address to this Trump corporate server 2,820 times -- more lookups than the Trump server received from any other source.

As noted, Alfa Bank alone represents 80% of the lookups, according to these leaked internet records.

Far back in second place, with 714 such lookups, was a company called Spectrum Health.

Spectrum is a medical facility chain led by Dick DeVos,
    the husband of Betsy DeVos, who was appointed by Trump as U.S. education secretary.

Together, Alfa and Spectrum accounted for 99% of the lookups.

That article is nearly a month old compared to this news breaking today.

He knew back in January before Trump was inaugurated but the Intel agencies stone walled him, you're just in denial man and saying he's compromised makes you delusional, look at Schiff's latest statements after viewing the documents a couple of days ago. Not worth the time, sleep tight.

Seeing as you value Fox so highly, here you go: http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/03/30/michael-ellis-ezra-cohen-watnick-gave-devin-nunes-intelligence-info-white-house

Nunes looking good in that article? I don't think so. Your defence against Rice's pursuance of Trump's cronies' conversations by using Nunes is in tatters. Try again.

Seeing as you value Fox so highly, here you go: http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/03/30/michael-ellis-ezra-cohen-watnick-gave-devin-nunes-intelligence-info-white-house

Nunes looking good in that article? I don't think so. Your defence against Rice's pursuance of Trump's cronies' conversations by using Nunes is in tatters. Try again.

It's old info. It was Adam Housley who broke the story on Fox about someone high up doing the unmasking.

https://twitter.com/adamhousley/status/848602633862434816

I don't care either way it's semantics, Trump's transition team was surveilled, "incidently" or not, and had names unmasked that had nothing to do with foreign intelligence and everything to do with partisan politics. That's the only story here.

It's old info. It was Adam Housley who broke the story on Fox about someone high up doing the unmasking.

https://twitter.com/adamhousley/status/848602633862434816

I don't care either way it's semantics, Trump's transition team was surveilled, "incidently" or not, and had names unmasked that had nothing to do with foreign intelligence and everything to do with partisan politics. That's the only story here.

"I don't care either way" is a rather lame rebuttal. 'If there's nothing to see here, let's have a look anyway' is all that Rice is saying. I'm sure you'd be very happy for her to get her way just to shut the pesky woman up and prove hundreds of Liberal reporters wrong. It's a win for Trump if she gets her way, isn't it, as he has zero to hide? His bizarre tweets today are just a coincidence.

"I don't care either way" is a rather lame rebuttal. 'If there's nothing to see here, let's have a look anyway' is all that Rice is saying. I'm sure you'd be very happy for her to get her way just to shut the pesky woman up and prove hundreds of Liberal reporters wrong. It's a win for Trump if she gets her way, isn't it, as he has zero to hide? His bizarre tweets today are just a coincidence.

I read what you wrote three times and still have no idea what your argument is. Is it that Trump knew about what was going on and so he tweeted about it? Well duh.

• Advertisement

I read what you wrote three times and still have no idea what your argument is. Is it that Trump knew about what was going on and so he tweeted about it? Well duh.

Nope. It's that he knows what is going on so he tweets bizarre crap as a puerile attempt attempt deflection. Back to Hillary and wiretapping. It's pathetically pitiful and would evoke sympathy if he wasn't an arrogant moron.

Trump bites back, big surprise.

Meanwhile, as of hyper partisan Schiff's statement two days ago, no evidence of Russian collusion.

You'd have though with all the Intel being unmasked, surveillance and media narrative something showing collusion would have came out. I until I see it, I won't believe it. In this case however, with the security, documents, logs and whistle blowers, the evidence is there.

Trump must be some kind of evil genius mastermind to keep getting away with it, that is unless of course, there's something else going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,336 ✭✭✭Mr.Micro

Trump bites back, big surprise.

Meanwhile, as of hyper partisan Schiff's statement two days ago, no evidence of Russian collusion.

You'd have though with all the Intel being unmasked, surveillance and media narrative something showing collusion would have came out. I until I see it, I won't believe it. In this case however, with the security, documents, logs and whistle blowers, the evidence is there.

Trump must be some kind of evil genius mastermind to keep getting away with it, that is unless of course, there's something else going on.

One would indeed have thought the proverbial **** would have hit the fan by now, if it is so obvious and certain of this Russian collusion. It has not happened, so far. Not sure what is going on, but it's dirty politics on all fronts IMO.

Mr.Micro wrote: »
    One would indeed have thought the proverbial **** would have hit the fan by now, if it is so obvious and certain of this Russian collusion. It has not happened, so far. Not sure what is going on, but it's dirty politics on all fronts IMO.

I totally agree, before the election Obama said it was impossible for an election to be rigged, since Nov 8th it's been Russia, Russia, Russia. Why did a 3rd party examine the DNC server, and not the FBI. That report has become skeptical since recently other Crowdstrike reports have been discredited.

Why did Schiff go on Tucker Carlson and refuse to directly say the Russian Government hacked Podesta or the DNC. Why did Clapper say no evidence of Wikileaks getting emails, why were the declassified reports an IT training manual and full of crap about RT.

My opinion is Trump wasn't supposed to win and a lot of lies are being told for political reasons. Is it so much to ask for some evidence when the whole narrative is riding on it. I think it's possible theres something in the Russia claims, but they have it backwards, I'll accept it when there's proof and not just hyper partisan hysteria. Comey needs to end the madness one way or another.

One thing that's Certain, Russia had nothing to do with Trump rallying 5 times a day in the final weeks of the campaign.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Christy42

I totally agree, before the election Obama said it was impossible for an election to be rigged, since Nov 8th it's been Russia, Russia, Russia. Why did a 3rd party examine the DNC server, and not the FBI. That report has become skeptical since recently other Crowdstrike reports have been discredited.

Why did Schiff go on Tucker Carlson and refuse to directly say the Russian Government hacked Podesta or the DNC. Why did Clapper say no evidence of Wikileaks getting emails, why were the declassified reports an IT training manual and full of crap about RT.

My opinion is Trump wasn't supposed to win and a lot of lies are being told for political reasons. Is it so much to ask for some evidence when the whole narrative is riding on it. I think it's possible theres something in the Russia claims, but they have it backwards, I'll accept it when there's proof and not just hyper partisan hysteria. Comey needs to end the madness one way or another.

One thing that's Certain, Russia had nothing to do with Trump rallying 5 times a day in the final weeks of the campaign.

There is a difference between interference and rigged. Please refrain from getting them mixed up. Indeed part of the latest round of info is about meetings after the election which is again illegal depending on what they discussed but obviously not rigging the election. Similarly leaking the emails would not count as rigging but as interference (obviously enough).

As for Russia, come one they have already found fire in Flynn showing that there was something there. Now it needs to be seen if it extends further. You and Trump wanted this story to die months ago - would we know whst we now know about Flynn if it had? Would the white house have given up that info about him not declaring everything?

Could have sworn I heard the term "Russia hacked the election" propagated throughout the liberal media constantly, please refrain from mixing that up with interfered.

I hope Flynn testifies and he spills the beans, I don't think it will be about what certain people hyping the story up are expecting. The others want to testify too, Manafort, Stone and so on that were leaked due to the *cough* legit unmaskings.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Christy42

Could have sworn I heard the term "Russia hacked the election" propagated throughout the liberal media constantly, please refrain from mixing that up with interfered.

I hope Flynn testifies and he spills the beans, I don't think it will be about what certain people hyping the story up are expecting. The others want to testify too, Manafort, Stone and so on that were leaked due to the *cough* legit unmaskings.

Legit unmasking? I am sorry were you not in favour of information being released to the public domain if it was relevant irregardless of its source?

Besides the media should be allowed conduct investigations surely? I mean with Flynn they showed the value of them and that it was much less of a witch hunt than Trump tried to claim.

Come to think of were you not the poster who said they would stop supporting Trump if he started to bring in anti lgbt information? Or am I getting mixed up? http://www.advocate.com/politics/2017/3/29/trump-covertly-dismantles-obama-era-lgbt-protections

What do you think Flynn will talk about? Who do you think he will give up, surely it has to be someone big to have him get immunity in this case?

An administration used agency surveillance programs to spy and unmask on a political opponent then spread that info widely even leaking it to the press all for political gain.

You could say the reports about the info from Nunes not being related to Russia are questionable, but then again Susan Rice is the person who went on 5 different Sunday shows and lied about Benghazi blaming it on an internet video, strangely enough in the run up of another election.

Podesta fell for a basic phishing scam, the DNC had no security and were hacked likely multiple times, the RNC luckily didn't have clowns running their security operation, get over it.

Susan Rice is the person who went on 5 different Sunday shows and lied about Benghazi

All too predictable.

• Advertisement

If you want insight into Flynn look into his situation with Obama when he left, his past tweets or his sons active Twitter @ mike Flynn jr. Oh and Trump encouraged him to testify publicly with a tweet.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement