Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Escribe

• 16-11-2016 1:06am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,398 ✭✭✭

I thinks it's not just that I feel old , I actually am old .

I've had a look at it today and I honestly believe I actually know less now .

If anyone here has used it successfully could they start me off with an answer to this question .

All the videos or forum posts I read today are for the DNA 200 , are the settings the same for any DNA ? even the wire wizard on Steam-Engine has a button for the DNA 200 but nothing for any of the others .

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

You have to download a different version for DNA75s, it will open the right one when you connect up the device. But wire settings etc should be the same.

Not sure about the new DNA250s if they have different version of escribe too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,398 ✭✭✭jonski

I'm using the escribe that I downloaded from the DNA 75 section of the website although I think the escribe software is just one suite that works for all of them . It's the profiles from steam-engine that I am having a problem with . It seems to be only for the DNA 200 but I'm thinking that the curves would surely be the same .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

They are definitely different versions of the software as I had to download both, if you took it from the DNA75 section you have the correct one.

The wire curves are the same. Profiles might be different due to 200v75 watts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,398 ✭✭✭jonski

Got this sorted and the answer is yes , you can use the .csv for the 200 on the 75 . Then I had to find where to add it in escribe , found that as well under 'materials' on the main screen . Just in case anyone else is looking .

Advertisement