Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any interesting characters tippin' around?

Options
  • 16-11-2016 2:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭

I have to record a couple of interviews for a college piece for Radio Kerry. I'm looking for someone preferably around the Tralee area, but not limited to, with an interesting background. Or anybody you feel might have a story to tell about themselves or their locality. And they'd have to have an oul grá for The Kingdom.

I'm not from Kerry myself and I have an interview organised already, just wanted to see if anybody had any interesting suggestions for me.

Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Felix Jones is God

Just as a heads up, you may get banned for that post, boards isn't a research tool and the mods get a bit miffed when people use it as so.
    Maybe PM a mod in the Kerry forum and retroactively ask permission and see what happens.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Cawcheen wrote: »
    I have to record a couple of interviews for a college piece for Radio Kerry. I'm looking for someone preferably around the Tralee area, but not limited to, with an interesting background. Or anybody you feel might have a story to tell about themselves or their locality. And they'd have to have an oul grá for The Kingdom.

I'm not from Kerry myself and I have an interview organised already, just wanted to see if anybody had any interesting suggestions for me.

Posts for research purposes aren't allowed, they are against boards rules. MOD

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement