Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Co-Op Buddies

Options
  • 16-11-2016 11:43am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,543 Mod ✭✭✭✭

So folks with Destiny in its mini wind down people have flocked off to other games dipping their toes back into destiny from time to time. Sometimes its a lonely affair been a guardian out there on your own trying new things so why not take this opportunity to grab a buddy to ease the pain.

List out your Co-op games here and if their is a group chat available for the games you playing put a note beside it so people can request been added to the chats etc :)

ds3-commercial-co-op.jpg

My Co-op list so far:
    PS4:
    Borderlands: The Handsome Collection (Boards Group Chat Availabe on PSN)
    Diablo 3
    Overwatch (Group Chat Available)

Xbox One
    Battlefield 1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

There's a chat for Overwatch on PS4 fwiw
    Also, this weekend Overwatch is free to download and play, Fri-Mon

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

Cormac... wrote: »

I thought that was last weekend? I've kept it on my system so all set to go either way.

dudeeile wrote: »
    I thought that was last weekend? I've kept it on my system so all set to go either way.

Nope, this weekend.
    From November 18–21, we're putting out the call to any prospective agents: assemble your team and dive in during the Overwatch Free Weekend on PC, PlayStation 4, or Xbox One!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,543 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Changed my post there to reflect that, how could I forget the overwatch chat :eek:

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Changed my post there to reflect that, how could I forget the overwatch chat :eek:

Cause only like ~6 of us regularly use it :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,661 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Bought Titanfall 2 the other day.

Going to try commit to try start playing The Division and Overwatch as well. All on Playstation.

Bought Titanfall 2 the other day.

Going to try commit to try start playing The Division and Overwatch as well. All on Playstation.

There is literraly no better time to revisit Overwatch as there is from tomorrow-monday. Loads of noobs will be there cause of the free weekend, and the just added a whole pile of new modes, a new character, new map etc, all free. Stop talking about it and just do it! :pac: Last night you'd rather just hang around in Orbit in Destiny than join the Banter-Bus in Overwatch :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

• Registered Users Posts: 45,661 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

There is literraly no better time to revisit Overwatch as there is from tomorrow-monday. Loads of noobs will be there cause of the free weekend, and the just added a whole pile of new modes, a new character, new map etc, all free. Stop talking about it and just do it! :pac: Last night you'd rather just hang around in Orbit in Destiny than join the Banter-Bus in Overwatch :P

The wife is working Saturday/Sunday so I will probably think about maybe attempting to play a few games of Overwatch on Saturday night. Might get on late on Friday night too. Not sure if tonight/tomorrow will happen though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

BL2 and TF2

Some Overwatch for the weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,543 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Going to close this up, if we use the relevant games threads etc that would be grand.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement