Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody using Image Clear Cell Cleanser

Options
  • 16-11-2016 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭

Hi All,
    Have just bought Image Clear cell cleanser and it's a bit of a silly question but I'd love to know how you are using it. It says to wet your face, then apply and massage for one minute, then repeat cleansing if necessary.Do you wash it off after a minute? Do you cleanse your face with a cotton pad or just leave it and let it dry, leaving a sticky residue on your face. I was inclined at start to wash it off but that would label it a facial wash. Just a bit confused here. Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Victoria.

It's salicylic acid containing so you wet your face, apply it and massage for a minute then rinse it off with water.

You just leave it on for a minute to allow it to do something before you wash it off! It's harsh enough so if you haven't used acid exfoliants before (AHA & BHA, like salicylic and glycolic) I'd use it once a day if your skin can handle it, every other day if it can't in the beginning then work your way up to using it twice a day. It'll also really stings if you get it in your eyes so watch out.

If you have makeup on I'd remove it with another cleanser first then use this, it won't be able to exfoliate as successfully when trying to remove makeup at the same time. I used to use the cleanser from the Vital C line to remove my makeup (wet face, use cleanser and rinse with water) and then this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭venusdoom

Thanks so much for your reply. It was recommended to me by my skin therapist, to use in morning and to use my ordinary cleanser at night. That's great, I was washing it off but then doubted myself! Thanks again :)

Advertisement