Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPad Mini 2 advice

Options
  • 16-11-2016 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭

I'm thinking of picking up an iPad mini 2. It'll be used for browsing, emails, photo viewing and general light usage.

Does it run ok with the latest iOS or has it become slow and sluggish?

Or should I just get an iPad mini 4?

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

For what it's worth, I have an ipad mini 2 (got it with The Times offer a few months ago) and it's great.
    I have the latest version of iOS 10 on it.

No sluggishness at all for light usage, and it can handle hefty games like the Room series really well.

Mainly used for ebooks, social media, podcasts, radio, twitch and some casual gaming.

Battery life is incredible too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

Mr E wrote: »
    For what it's worth, I have an ipad mini 2 (got it with The Times offer a few months ago) and it's great.
    I have the latest version of iOS 10 on it.

No sluggishness at all for light usage, and it can handle hefty games like the Room series really well.

Mainly used for ebooks, social media, podcasts, radio, twitch and some casual gaming.

Battery life is incredible too.

Ta mate,
    Just wanted to be sure it hasn't been left behind by Apple.
    I have been mulling over that Times offer too. Either that or the 32GB for €309 direct from Apple.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,773 ✭✭✭ablelocks

Ta mate,
    Just wanted to be sure it hasn't been left behind by Apple.
    I have been mulling over that Times offer too. Either that or the 32GB for €309 direct from Apple.

lucious - the Times Ipad is also 32gb now (it used to be 16gb)

thanks for that Mr. E - looks like I'll be signing up too. offer ends 20th Nov...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

ablelocks wrote: »
    lucious - the Times Ipad is also 32gb now (it used to be 16gb)

thanks for that Mr. E - looks like I'll be signing up too. offer ends 20th Nov...

Nice one. It still says 16GB on their website. I'll be signing up myself if it's guaranteed 32GB.

Advertisement