Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Email bounce back from yahoo address

Options
  • 16-11-2016 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭

Had problems sending emails to a particular yahoo.com address on occasion.
    Yesterday the correspondent suggested I try replying to his email of the same day. Did that but it still bounced back. Message says -

Google tried to deliver your message but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain yahoo.com etc etc.

The error that the other server returned was
    ........Sorry your message to xxxxxxxxx cannot be delivered. This account has been disabled or discontinued.
    !!!!!
    I can understand that in the ordinary run of events - but how could it be disabled or discontinued if I just received a message from it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭degsie

Check that the recipient hasn't set up an incorrect 'reply-to' address in his/her yahoo email settings.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,972 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Yahoo have many issues with DMARC policies,

They are now an abysmal email service provider.

Advertisement