Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gift ideas for a 40th birthday?

Options
  • 16-11-2016 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭

Hi

Anyone any ideas? Gift ideas for a 40 year old woman? Young, free and single....
    Budget circa 80e....

All suggestions appreciated - am struggling!

M x

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

mauraf wrote: »
    Hi

Anyone any ideas? Gift ideas for a 40 year old woman? Young, free and single....
    Budget circa 80e....

All suggestions appreciated - am struggling!

M x

Mod

Hi Maura,

I'm moving your post to our gifts ideas forum. We don't allow gift idea threads in the ladies lounge.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Could get her a spa day deal that would be very nice or you could put together a hamper for her.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭mauraf

Thanks Milly33 - nice idea! and managable!
    Appreciate the reply!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

what kinda of things does she like might be easier to think of things then...

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭orthsquel

Does she like jewellery? I was looking at a lovely Newbridge Silverware Jewellery Box that is engravable for my sister's 40th. https://newbridgesilverware.com/products/item/S5809/Jewellery-Box

I decided against it in the end due to lack of time and she wanted something else, but you can find some nice gift items on the Newbridge site.

You could also try The Irish Handmade Glass Company if you want something colourful and to mark the birthday with glass giftware - they're based in Waterford city http://theirishhandmadeglasscompany.com/

I suppose it depends on what she likes and maybe something else outside of giftware might be appreciated, like a spa break, or different types of massage or beauty treatments, or money towards something, or books or music or shows like theatre, opera, ballet or something else instead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Yintang

Voucher for cookery school - if you're in Dublin, Dublin Cookery school is fab and runs all kinds of courses. A nice night/day out with friends too.

Advertisement