Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Washer / Drier Aqualux 1200 Charleslan 2-Bed

Options
  • 16-11-2016 5:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭

Am having fierce problems with the washer / drier that came with my Charlesland Grove 2-bed. The model is Aqualux 1200. In the last 4 weeks its suddenly stopped draining the clothes properly on the H and J cycles so when I open the door the clothes are literally wringing wet and have to be hand-rinsed.

I took out the lint thing that you twist to open on the front and cleaned it completely which fixed the problem for one wash but now its back to wringing wet clothes again.

Has anyone else had the same problem or have any recommendations on what the issue could be? The drain out the back seems to be unblocked and flowing properly so I dont think its that either. I know it probly needs a service person to check it but just want to make sure there isnt anything else really obvious that I'm missing first...

Many thanks all!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭jpd

I think you are meant to clean the filter thing after each wash.

Have a look at the instruction manual here

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭eleMental

thanks jpd - i still have the original manual so have been studying it with a fine toothcomb!! the only piece i cant do is clean the water source as its fitted into the kitchen unit... am going to try a hot water empty load and see if that helps at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Cerco

Don't know the particular machine. However I would open the filter and check there is nothing else in there e.g a hair clip, stone or coin. It maybe the pump is impeded by something.
    I would ensure machine is disconnected before putting a finger in to the filter to check.

More info:

http://www.fixya.com/support/t13253948-electrolux_aqualux_1200_39_t_drain

Advertisement