Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oranmore Medical Centre

Options
  • 16-11-2016 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭

Hello I was wondering does anyone have experience with Oranmore Medical Centre are they good there. Looking to visit a female doctor soon enough and just want to get someone nice. Any recommendations welcome thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Grogsy

If you mean the Oran Medical Centre, then I'd highly recommend it. There are only 2 doctors there, both female and both lovely. There's never any issue getting an appointment and you never have to wait there either.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Hi Grogsy thank you. Yes I take thats them.. Actually rang today tried a place in Clarinbridge to be told they arent taking on new patients didnt think practices done this but got onto Oran and have an app tomorrow.. Glad they are both ladies there, just prefer a female doctor

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

just to report back called today and i must say they ladies there are loverly.. very nice place for anyone looking for a doctor... extremly helpfull

Advertisement