Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Project Space invaders Pinball machine.

Options
  • 16-11-2016 6:30pm

ITEM: Space invaders Pinball machine.
    POST\COLLECTION: Collection
    PRICE: €250
    PAYMENT METHODS: Cash/bank transfer.

This was going to be my next project before priorities changed, I picked this up off Mitch some time back and its been sat in the kitchen doing nothing since. Artwork looks great and it has the potential with some love and care to be a beautiful machine. Ill get some pics up soon.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭BGOllie

mmm . what's needed on it to have it fully working ?

BGOllie wrote: »
    mmm . what's needed on it to have it fully working ?

Iam not sure tbh, never checked it out and pins are not my thing.. all boards are present afaik.

I'm going to offer asking...........

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭fmul9798

Should be a nice restore project - fantastic price if the backglass and playfield are reasonable.

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭fmul9798

Scratch that - fantastic price regardless!
    fmul9798 wrote: »
    Should be a nice restore project - fantastic price if the backglass and playfield are reasonable.

• Advertisement

This is provisionally gone now pending collection, ill update the thread when its finally out of here

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Is1ldur

Just in case this does not go through, can I put my interest down at the asking price as next in line, subject to further information.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement